I wanted to do this video to show you how to prep your skin before and after you do some kind of hair removal process since the weather is getting warmer. To prep your skin before and after you have to follow a this regimen. It is super easy to follow, and has been working for me. If I don’t follow these steps, my skin hates me later. Here’s to happy, non-itchy/irritated skin! Happy Waxing!
1. Exfoliate with a scrub to diminish ingrown hairs and dry skin.
2. Remove hair with whatever method you choose.
3. Use witch hazel, B&C Skin Tight, or some kind of astringent to tone skin.
4. Use an oil like jojoba oil to unclog pores and moisturize the skin.
5. Use an oil/astringent blend like Earthly Body Miracle Oil to combine steps 3 and 4.
*Steps 3-5 should be done up to a week after your hair removal treatment to diminish itchy stubble and ingrown hairs.*
Products I used:
Shea Moisture Argan Oil and Raw Shea with Frankincense and Myrrh
B&C Skin Tight- I usually find this for $9.99 at Sally;s or my local beauty supply store.
Trader Joe’s Jojoba Oil- Jojoba oil prices vary from store to store and depend on how big the bottle is.
Earthly Body Miracle Oil– I found it for $9.99 at my local health and beauty supply stores.