Written by Intern Tunisia.
Since Pantone announced Radiant Orchid as the 2014 Color of the Year, this dazzling shade of purple has been blossoming everywhere with radiant orchid makeup looks. With undertones of fuchsia, purple, and pink Radiant Orchid is a must have tone for your makeup collection this spring!
For those of you thinking this tone is just a little too “radiant” to wear on your face, Hollywood it girl Lupita Nyong’o (LOVE HER!) shows that this color is more versatile than you may think. Not to mention that all the well known cosmetic brands have embraced this trend by incorporating multiple lovely berry shades to fit every skin tone. If you are looking to freshen up your look with Radiant Orchid this spring, check out the products featured in this post!
Shop this post:
1. Make Up Forever, Powder Blush in Fuchsia 26- Sephora $21
2. Sephora Collection, Color Hit Nail Polish in 53 Dirty Groove – Sephora $5
3. Revlon, Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish – Ulta $8.99
4. MAC, Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Designer Purple- Mac Cosmetics $16
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Brazen Berry-Target $5.59 (online)
6. Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow in Lambada- Sephora $36