My friend Quinn at VivalaQbee03 gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks!!!! Now I have to tell seven facts about myself and give the award to seven other bloggers. I’m giving this to all of you, but here are seven facts about me.
1. I rarely have free time to do anything else except blog and do school.
2. I love red velvet cupcakes!
3. I also love Hello Kitty.
4. The Christmas season is my favorite time of the year.
5. I still haven’t given up the hope that one day I will learn how to sew even though I should probably give up that dream.
6. I am going to graduate with my MFA in Fashion Journalism next year. I speak it into existence.
7. I truly believe in making vision boards and so should you.
Thanks goes out to Zoe from FashionForwarddd for giving me this fantastic award. I have to give this award to 10 other bloggers and list 10 interesting facts about myself.
THE TEN PEOPLE WHO GET THIS AWARD:
1. Through the Looking Glass
3.The Fabulous Girl’s Guide to Fashion
6.Iole in Fashion
7.A Dream of A Lifetime
8.Pretty in Leather
9.The Big Girl Blog
TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Sometimes I can be so enthusiastic about something that I come off as fake, but sometimes I just really care passionately about things.
2. I wear a size 10 shoe, and I have worn a size 10 shoe since I was 10.
3.Sometimes mom and I watch soap operas late at night on Soap Net.
4.I am one of the biggest klutz the world has ever seen. I almost cut my finger off once. Long story that involves me being a total hot mess.
5.I think I want to do fashion pr instead of merchandising because I have had 3 pr internships, and I pretty good at that. Plus math sucks major Rocky Mountain Oysters.
6.I love Legend of the Seeker. The first season just premiered this year, but it really sucked me in. The Seeker guy is hot too.
7.I love shoes. I love shoes. I love shoes.
8.I love Twitter because it has introduced me to some great and wonderful people. Follow me @thefatandskinny.
9.I just had the best fried pork chop ever. Yum!
10.I am so tired of school. I can’t wait for my little break before the next semester starts.
Thanks Mina from The Fabulous Girl’s Guide to Fashion for giving me this award.
I’ve decided to give it to these fabulous blogs:
1.Journey’s Through Fashion
2.Pretty in Leather
4.Natalie in Boots
5.Drop Clothes Not Bombs