I am looking for a job/internship as you all know. Well I spent 2 hours doing a Walgreens pharmacy application, I tried to do one for the Gap/Old Navy and their computer system didn’t like me. Now I am about to try and apply to this store called Handpicked and Target. I am so pissed with this current job environment.
So far I’m bored. Not surprised. I am hungry. No refreshments. Am I doomed to fail? Hah hah…
Update: So I kinda had fun but not really. It was definitely something to tell the kids. I saw a lot of girls from school. Ruhamah and I left when it got too hot and people started getting tased. Nowit is 1:10 and we had been stuck in the parking lot for 15 minutes b/c some people don’t know how to park in actual parking spaces. Still hungry and sleepy and more people just got tased.
2. I start grad school at the Academy of Art University in Jan., so I can get a Masters of Fine Art in fashion merchandising.
3. I love fashion,
4. books and magazines;
5. Therefore, I collect books and magazines on fashion.
6. I am an intern for STYLEHOP.COM. It is a fashion website for college women. JOIN IT OR DIE!!!! I mean stylehop sounds better than death.
7. I love all kinds of music from techno to country to rap to classical, but my favorite type of music is HOUSE MUSIC.
8. I sometimes play the cello when I don’t have fake nails on, and I just learned how to play the guitar. That was something I wanted to do since before I was 6.
9. I used to want to be a DJ, and my name was going to be DJ Lazy I. hah hah get it bah dump bum. *as the sound of bad joke drums and cymbals crash*
10. My best friend Karma and I love Gossip Girl so much that sometimes we text each other just like the narrator in GG. xoxo
11. Sometimes I feel like there is no shame in my game. I’m weird ,who cares. For example I used to curse in my head. Now I don’t care so everyone thinks this is some new occurrence, but it really isn’t.
12. Sometimes being l’enfant unique can be lonely but most of the time, I enjoy being alone. I think my life is a bunch of contradictions.
13. I don’t think I am getting married,but I have my wedding planned out already. Don’t be surprised if I move away and come back home one Christmas with some child or children I adopted. Adoption is cool. My life is better because of it.
14. I want to move away from SC, because, from my experience, nobody judges you as much in bigger cites where everyone is more unique or different.
15. I believe in abstinence and will unfortunately and more than likely be like this until I die at the tender old age of 92 or 102 whatever. What can I say, we all make our choices, as for me, the candy shop is closed.
16. Sometimes I feel like no one knows the real me. I guess it is kinda cool to be very open and closed with my life. Maybe I’m delusion, but I think it might make me a little mysterious.