Holiday parties are in full force now and everyone is looking for a great holiday beauty look to wear. I found this video on YouTube at Jordan Liberty’s channel and it is the hottest holiday beauty look for parties and more. I also think red and gold are very festive. Gloss also makes a flossy glossy holiday look. This look has the best of both worlds-red and glossy. If you just like the the red look, you can stop there. If you want to keep going with the glam, finish the video to find out how to get the glossy eye.
This holiday season, Kenneth Cole is inviting everyone to make a holiday wish list. I’ve made mine and I am in love with it. You can wish for anything from support for your favorite charity to jewelry to iPads, and even puppies. With each thing that you wish for, you get different badges. Bloggers like Karla Deras and Gala Darling, Elle’s Joe Zee, and actor Alan Cumming have all made wish list. The best part about these wish lists is that you can add anything from any brand anywhere on them and send them to your friends and family via Facebook, email, and Twitter for hints. GO make a wish list today!
2. Give me your email address
3. Tell me your favorite thing about the holidays.
4. Tell me which prize you want. Again I’ll state that you have to view the video to see the prizes.
5. Only U. S. residents may enter. Sorry. I am paying for shipping.
6. The contest starts today Monday Dec. 14th and ends on Wednesday Dec. 16th.