While I’m taking a quick break…
|From Teen Vogue
- PLEASE be sure to give to Shoes for Samantha. If you can give shoes then donate a little cash. It is for a great cause.
- ALSO PLEASE enter in my Sex and the City Tour Tickets Contest! It ends on Friday. The winner gets 2 tickets that don’t expire, so you can use them at any time.
I know a lot of my readers love Sex and the City
, so you all will love this giveaway. Thanks to On Location Tours
for giving away two tickets to their Sex and the City Tour
to one of my readers. The great thing about these tickets is the that they DON’T EXPIRE! If you win these tickets and don’t plan to go to NYC until next year, the tickets are still valid.
- Shop at the store where Charlotte bought her “Rabbit”
- Stop at “Scout,” the bar owned by Aidan
- Enjoy cupcakes like Carrie and Miranda
- Go on location to the art gallery in SoHo where Charlotte worked
- Shop at the hottest boutiques & stores in Greenwich Village
- Visit Buddakan, site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- See new locations from Sex and the City: the Movie
All you have to do is leave your email address in the comments sections with a quick sentence or two telling me why you deserve these tickets. Contest ends next Friday, April 23rd!
I’m sure you are. Now don’t get me wrong. I love the styling of Patricia Fields and the fact that Kristin Davis is from my hometown, but that is it. I could never get into the story lines and plots. Anywho, here is the first video clip/trailer for the movie.
Sex and the City 2 | Get “Carried” Away | May 2010