This week’s currently craving item are plus size crop tops! Crop tops are a trend that all plus size women should at least try. I am thinking of purchasing one myself just to see how I feel in it before I purchase more than one. With the rise of plus size designers, there are a lot of options for us, however, they sell out of the items fast! Below, I will list a few designers as well as retailers that carry crop tops for us plus size women.
Before purchasing, please keep in mind:
– If you aren’t comfortable showing your stomach, you can always layer it with a[n] [open] cardigan, blazer/jacket; so that only a bit of skin is showing.
– You can wear it under a sheer blouse.
– You can pair the crop top with a high-waisted skirt, pants, or the matching bottoms, if available.
These four crop tops, one is actually a dress, are rule breakers for us curvy girls! Who said curvy girls can’t be stylish too? We’ll start from the top left to the bottom right!
1. Tricia Crop Zip Dress – Black/White; Regular Price: $185.00; Special Price: $148.00; Monif C.
2. Geo Girl Crop Top – $15.80; Forever21
3. JIBRI Plus Sized Crop Long Sleeved T-Neck – $80.00
4. Briana Cap Sleeved Crop Top – Barely There – $60.00; Rue 107
There are many other sites that have crop tops, some aren’t available as of right now, but if you come across some that are, please comment the website/store name below! We want to know where you are buying your plus size crop tops this season! Photos from the retailers mentioned above.