Happy Thanksgiving TFAS fam! The big Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales list is back. This sales list will be updated throughout the week and once the sales are through…..this post will be deleted. The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. Continue Reading
Thanksgiving is coming up soon…as in next week. NEXT WEEK?!?!? Yea. This year is really speeding by fast. Real fast. Anywho. Do you know what you know what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? I wanted to bring you a post that will give you all the Thanksgiving outfit inspiration. Depending on whether your family dinner is casual or dressy, you should find something here that you like. The casual outfit if trendy with an army green moto jacket, ripped jeans, a velvet top, and some chic white sneakers. This outfit follows the latest trends and is super chic without being too cool.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s only right that we provide all of our curvy readers with a What to Wear to a Thanksgiving Dinner post.
First things first, when picking an outfit to wear for thanksgiving, whether it be to a thanksgiving dinner with family, or a thanksgiving party, it’s best if you incorporate some of the following colors.
1. Shades of Purple
– Dark plum, maroon or burgundy shades
– Reminiscent of apple cider and cranberry sauce
– Brighten and liven up dark shades of grey and taupe with a plum scarf or burgundy cardigan.
*No restrictions means you can eat as much as you want without your pants getting too tight or your belt pressing into your skin.*
Shop ASOS now and get $10 off your FIRST purchase; when you spend $100 or more. Promo Code: 10WELCOME
2. Shades of Red
– Rich color and very earthy
– Similar to the fall leaves on the trees
– Thanksgiving reds have golden or bronze undertones, enhancing the complexity of the shade.
– You can pair with browns and accents of [mustard] yellow.
Complete this look with a pair of leggings, if you choose, or wear it plain.
Shop Lane Bryant now and get 40% off $150; 50% off $250, plus free shipping when you spend $125! Enter code: WOWMELB
3. Shades of Green
– Green is a perfect color to make you stand out
– Wear with warm or yellowing shades of green, such as olive green, which is the perfect accent to the earthy tones. For example, an olive green dress with earthy brown and [mustard] yellow.
Shop Forever21 now and get 21% off new items, and free shipping for purchases over $50! Also, shop Nordstrom now and get 40% off of your purchase with their half-yearly sale! Free shipping and Free returns all the time!
5. Shades of Brown
– Core colors of the fall
– Any shade of brown will work
– Light beige shades of brown would work.
– More neutral earth tones of browns are also excellent options
– Be sure to keep your outfit exciting by incorporating bright colors such as green, yellow, red or orange!
The holidays are coming up quickly and everyone is looking for an appropriate, cute petite dress to wear for the fam. Luckily, these dresses can be found on 4 great sites; Anthropologie, Shop Ruche, Boohoo, and Dorothy Perkins. On Anthropologie, I found many options for the holidays. The dress I picked is fun, yet sophisticated and is called the Amalie Dress in Black. It is $248. In my opinion it is the perfect dress for any occasion. At Shop Ruche I saw the Hotel Brunch Belted Dress in Black. This dress is more affordable at $49.99. It is very conservative and formal, but can still be worn at a casual event.
It’s that time again! I am going to posting some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals starting today until Monday. Check below everyday for all of the latest steals and deals.The list isn’t in alphabetical order. After awhile I just started putting stuff up. Have a happy and joyous Thanksgiving and have fun shopping!