The new House of Style was made strictly for teenagers, with its talk of friendship bracelets and sponsorship from Teen Vogue. Here are a few things that I noticed about the show:
- Charlotte Ronson didn’t smile once, but she did manage to to say one word, “Yeah”
- MTV used every chance they could get to put Bar Rafaeli in a bikini.
- Since we are on the topic of Bar, let’s talk about how she is a good host, but tries to be like Heidi Klum a little too much.
- I am glad Chanel Iman is getting face time, but I feel like they could have showed her more.
- Jessica Stam’s segment was great. She would have made a better host.
- Erin Fetherston is cool, but her voice was annoying. I like how spaced out and whimsical she is. The party she organized was beautiful and I need to find a way to make her party masks.
- I also loved the My House of Style segments. They took regular people and they discussed their style like a streetwear blog post.
Photos from MTV.