UK brand boohoo lands in NYC for a pop up shop in Soho for two weeks. You have ample time to see the brand in person if you are in the tri-state area. I wish I was in the city right now so I could go shop the pop up shop. Y’all know I love me some Boohoo. If you can’t make the pop up shop, head on over to boohoo.
Location & Hours: The boohoopop-up is located at 462 West Broadway, between Prince and Houston Streets, in New York City. The space will be open seven days a week beginning October 30th from 11 AM to 7 PM.
Store Run Time: Starts: 11/1/14 Ends: 11/14/14
- Saturdays, Mondays, Tuesday Nov. 11th, Wednesdays, and Friday Nov. 7th- 11-7
- Sundays- 11-5
- Tuesday Nov. 4th- 11-4
- Friday Nov. 14th- 11-2
A little about the store’s collection: The boohoo pop-up store will feature a beautifully curated collection of men’s and women’s apparel, edited down from the impressive 8,000 products available online at any time. The décor as well as the calendar of events will represent an integration of fashion, music and technology and enact boohoo’s re-launch and re-investment in the US market.
- November 1st- Exclusive shopping event with Betches Love This
- November 2nd- Carli Bybel Meet & Greet
- November 7th- Meet & Greet with Boohoo Stylist Kate Holroyd
- November 8th- Nadia Aboulhosn Meet & Greet
- November 14th- Tweet Hour