7 Random Fact about TheFatandSkinny:
Couture Carrie tagged everybody who reads her site to do this questionnaire ,so I am going to tag everybody who reads my site and who hasn’t done this before. She usually tags everyone for these questionnaires, but I have been doing too much to complete them. Yay for free time before I start summer school in a week or so.
Ok here we go…
1. I love thrift/vintage/consignment shopping but the scene here is so dead.
2. I have too many shoes to count. I love buying shoes because they usually always fit, unlike clothes which are usually hit or miss.
3. I am totally into watching sports, but I am not athletic at all. So I don’t play sports. I tried it just isn’t for me. I’m a nerd, so I would much rather go read a book.
4. I am an only child, and I love my parents. I wish I had some siblings, but whatever. I guess it wasn’t meant to be.
5. I think my wardrobe is better in the winter than it is in the summer. I feel like I can find better clothes for me and my style in the winter.
6. I am a walking contradiction. There are entirely too many sides to me. That is why I am hard to judge. I keep telling people that,but they don’t believe me. I am also very sarcastic, so I guess it is hard to tell if I am joking or being serious. Hmmmm….
7.I do not want the LA Lakers to win the NBA Finals. I like them. I really do, but I just want someone else to win. I am not being a hater. The Lakers have won 15 out of the 30 finals they have been to. Give someone else a chance.
And there you have it…